INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS ON THE CARRIAGE OF DANGEROUS GOODS BY RAIL
This includes amendments that came into force in October 1978 including those relating to tank cars and gases.
Department for Transport, EnglandGreat Minister House, 76 Marsham Street
London, England SW1P 4DR
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Liquefied gases; Liquefied petroleum gas; Railroad safety; Regulations; Safety; Tank cars
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations; Tank car safety
- Subject Areas: Law; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00190321
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM