OKLAHOMA STATE RAIL PLAN. VOLUME 1--STATEWIDE RAIL SYSTEM
This volume of the State Rail Plan has the following sections: Introduction; Oklahoma's State Rail Planning Activities; Oklahoma's Socioeconomic and Land Use Characteristics; Oklahoma's Rail System; Rail Line Classification; Class I Railroads; Class II Railroads; and Rail Freight Usage in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma City, OK United States 73105
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Branch lines; Freight transportation; History; Industry structure; Passenger transportation; Railroad transportation; Short line railroads; Socioeconomic factors; State government; States; Subsidies; Traffic density; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Railroad Revitalization and Regulatory Reform Act of 1976
- Geographic Terms: Oklahoma
- Old TRIS Terms: Short line; State rail plan
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; History; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00190311
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM