OFFICIAL SHIPPERS GUIDE FOR ST. LOUIS. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The Guide, published consistently since 1872, lists all major motor carriers and airlines providing cargo service to about 35,000 points served nationally from the St. Louis area. In addition to the alphabetical index showing the local terminal address and telephone number for each carrier, the Guide contains listings of motor freight terminals, railroads, local cartage companies, rental and leasing operations, specialized carriers, and water carriers. Also included are distribution and warehouse facilities.
- For information, call toll-free (800) 621-4650.
Official Motor Freight Guide, Incorporated1130 South Canal
Chicago, IL United States 60607
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air shipments; Directories; Intermodal terminals; Shipping; Warehouses
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipping industries; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00190260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Traffic Service Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM