PROPOSAL FOR TECHNICAL SERVICES SUPPORTING THE SEMTA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This document is a proposal to provide various data analysis and evaluation services in support of the Southeastern Michigan Transportation Authority's (SEMT's) business development activities. The proposal is focused on SEMTA employment access services to Detroit's Central Business District. The initial efforts of the work program will be to aid SEMTA in developing new business for public transportation services which already serve the Reenaissance Center and to assist SEMTA in the definition of additional transportation services to support the growing demand to this site.
General Motors CorporationWarren, MI United States 48090
- Publication Date: 1977-8-29
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; Data analysis; Employment; Mathematical analysis; Public transit; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00190162
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: EP-77084
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1981 12:00AM