NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLAN COMMODITY FLOW PROJECTION--DATA AND METHODS DESCRIPTION
This report describes the inter-regional comodity flow projections prepared by the Transportation Systems Center for the office of the Secretary of Transportation as an input to the development of a National Transportation Plan. Flows of 19 commodity groups between 171 BEA economic areas by six modes are projected from a base year (1972) to 1975, 1980, and 1990.
- ADP Source: 3 tapes, 9-track, 800 BPI, ASCII. Contact TSC for approval.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Commodity flow; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Intermodal transportation; Mathematical models; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00190104
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: SS-212-U1-33
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM