THE LIVERPOOL UNDERWRITERS' ASSOCIATION ANNUAL REPORT (YEAR)
The annual report of the Liverpool Underwriters contains a summary of casualty statistics listed in the Association's loss book for the year. The data are also presented in graphic form. Particulars of the information provided in the report include gross tonnage totally lost, with a breakdown of the tonnage by vessel type, by flag, and by cause of casualty; a 15-year summary of annual losses by tonnage; a 15-year summary of total losses (number of ships); a 2-year summary of laid-up tonnage; a 5-year summary of world total losses; a list of total losses for the year by age, size, and nature of casualty; a 15-year summary for tankers and other ships of losses by age at time of loss; and a 5-year summary of reports of fires and explosions.
Liverpool Underwriters Association, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Explosions; Fatalities; Fires; Loss and damage; Ships; Statistics; Tankers; Water transportation crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship fires
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Fire statistics; Ship casualties; Ship losses; Tanker casualties; Tanker explosions
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190068
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Liverpool Underwriters Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM