INTERIM FINANCIAL RESULTS
The more significant indicators, operating profit, final net income, revenue per passenger mile and corporate rate of return, are presented for major groups and individual carriers in the abbreviated report. The new format will enable the Board to issue significant industry results to the public on a more timely basis, with some savings in staff resources. More detailed financial information, for the carriers and groups presented in the report and other carriers not shown, is available from other CAB published and nonpublished sources.
- Replaces two former CAB reports--the "Quarterly Airline Industry Economics Report" and the "Interim Quarterly Financial Report."
Civil Aeronautics BoardOffice of Administrative Support Operations
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Coffee, J
- Publication Date: 1978-12-4
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Annual reports; Economic factors; Finance; Profits; Reports; Revenues
- Old TRIS Terms: Financial reports
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00189677
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM