QUARTERLY REPORT OF REVENUE TRAFFIC OF CARRIERS BY WATER--CLASS A AND B AND MARITIME CARRIERS
These data are maintained in hard copy and magnetic tape formats by the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC). They are derived from Form QWS that all Class A and B water carriers are required to file quarterly with the ICC. Data include the dollar value and tonnage of freight revenue by commodity type, and the number of revenue tons carried one mile. Individual reports are obtainable from the ICC at the cost of copying. Selected data are available in the summary report, "Statement 650, Revenue and Traffic of Carriers by Water", also for the cost of reproduction.
Interstate Commerce CommissionBureau of Accounts
Washington, DC USA 20423
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Commodities; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Statistics; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Traffic analysis (Freight); Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Interstate Commerce Commission
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM