QUARTERLY REPORT OF REVENUES, EXPENSES, AND STATISTICS OF FREIGHT FORWARDERS HAVING ANNUAL GROSS REVENUE OF $100,000 OR MORE
These data are maintained by the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) in hard copy and magnetic tape formats. They are obtained from ICC Form QFF that is filed quarterly by freight forwarders with the ICC. Data include dollar value of transportation revenues; dollar value of rail, motor, water, and other transportation, and pickup, delivery, and transfer services purchased; operating revenues; operating expenses by category; net revenue from forwarders operations; transportation tax accruals; other income; fixed charges; income taxes; net income; and number of shipments and tons of freight from shippers. Individual reports will be produced for a reimbursement fee. General data may also be obtained from the semi-annual summary, "Statement 950, Revenues, Expenses and Statistics of Freight Forwarders", available form the ICC at the reproduction cost.
Interstate Commerce CommissionBureau of Accounts
Washington, DC United States 20423
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Freight forwarders; Freight handling; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Statistics; Water transportation; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight forwarding; Traffic analysis (Freight); Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189569
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Interstate Commerce Commission
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM