INLAND NAVIGATION SYSTEM MAPS
These geographically accurate maps of the inland waterway network indicate existing principal waterways, waterways under construction, authorized waterways, existing locks, locks under construction, authorized locks, lock names/numbers, and numbers of multiple locks. The data are displayed on state-outline maps and show facilities within and/or adjacent individual states. The maps are published as completed or reissued.
Washington, DC United States 20314-1000
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Inland waterways; Locks (Waterways); Maps; Rivers; Ship pilotage
- Old TRIS Terms: Maps (Inland waterways); River navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00189567
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Army Corps of Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: Map
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM