World Bank information collection is highly specialized. The Bank is organized regionally and economic reports are produced for each member nation that contain extensive current information on all aspects of the countries' trade, transportation, industrial development, construction, demography, and other areas. Some of the information is restricted but historical data are generally available. (Restrictions, if any, usually apply to the five most recent years.) Data may be obtained from the regional project offices; it is advisable to ask only for specific information and to provide an explanation for what purpose the data are to be used. Written requests are preferred.
World Bank1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20433
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economics; International trade; Market surveys; Statistics; Trade; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Education and Training; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00189561
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: World Bank
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM