TRANSPORTATION FACTS AND TRENDS. ANNUAL REPORT
The book provides a quick reference source of transportation data that may be useful for speeches, discussion, articles, or other similar purposes. Quarterly updates are prepared and distributed to recipients of the annual reports. Revisions are incorporated into future editions. Summary data it provides relevant to maritime transportation include current traffic and economic trends; intercity freight and intercity tonnage carried by mode; intercity travel by modes; U.S. employment in transportation by occupations; federal and state expenditures for transport facilities; U.S. government transportation research, planning, and research-and-development outlays by mode; and shipments by manufacturing establishments, both by product group and by mode.
Transportation Association of America1100 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Employment; Freight traffic; Information organization; Marine transit; Passenger transportation; Research; Shipping; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Domestic shipping analysis; Traffic analysis (Freight); Transportation employment; Transportation information; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00189496
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of America
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM