PETROLEUM FACTS AND FIGURES. BI-ANNUAL REPORT
This bi-annual publication contains data on the production, refining, transportation, prices, and taxation of petroleum products. Specific statistics include pipeline mileage and capacity by state; world tanker fleet and capacity; petroleum traffic at major U.S. ports; tanker movement on waterways; and the modal split of crude petroleum and products transported in the United States.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Energy consumption; Inland waterways traffic; Intermodal transportation; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Shipping; Statistics; Tankers; Transportation; Water traffic; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge traffic; Domestic shipping analysis; Energy data related to transportation; Petroleum statistics; Product tankers; Tanker fleet statistics; Waterways commerce statistics; World tanker fleet
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189493
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biennial
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM