GRAIN MARKET NEWS. WEEKLY REPORT
The News is published weekly, monthly, and annually, and covers domestic and international water transportation of seven major agricultural commodities. The major data contents are grain inspections for export by commodities broken down into four coastal (Great Lakes, Atlantic, Gulf, and Pacific) and the country of destination; barge shipments of grain by commodities and interior river points; wheat inspections for export by classes and four areas; grain inspections for export by commodities, ports, and areas; U.S. grain exports and imports; and wheat exports from major exporting countries. Also included are summary statistics on current grain market conditions, supply, demand, prices, stocks, and weather conditions.
Department of AgricultureAgricultural Marketing Service, Grain Division
Independence, MO USA 64050
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Exports; Farm produce; Freight traffic; Grain; Loading and unloading; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural exports; Bulk grain loading; Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189489
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Agriculture
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM