UNITED STATES IMPORTS AND EXPORTS OF NATURAL GAS. ANNUAL REPORT
This annual publication includes statistics on the volume and cost of natural gas and liquefied natural gas imported and exported by pipeline and international water. The specific data contents are cubic feet of U.S. pipeline imports and exports of natural gas to and from Canada and Mexico by named companies and U.S. points of entry and exit; and cubic feet and cost of liquefied natural gas imports and exports by named companies, mode of transport, country of origin and destination and U.S. receiving and loading points.
Federal Power CommissionBureau of Natural Gas, 825 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC USA 20426
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Imports; Liquefied natural gas; Supply; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng imports; Lng supply; Lng trade; Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Power Commission
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM