SEA POWER FACTS AND STATISTICS. ANNUAL REPORT
This publication was originally designed for use by members of the Chief of Naval Operations Sea Power Presentation Team. The contents include: geography and population statistics; world and ocean trade data; a list of representative materials, U.S. imports; Navy and total defense budgets; Navy budgets, defense and aircraft; sealift of defense cargoes; U.S. Coast Guard vessel inventory and personnel totals; USMC major operating forces; Navy and Marine Corps manpower; U.S. Navy ships and aircraft inventory; naval forces and personnel of the U.S.S.R.; U.S. Navy and total defense energy uses; strategic force strengths; U.S. and world merchant fleet statistics; shipbuilding, leading nations and U.S. yards; fishery statistics; and summary of oceanographic and Sea Grant Programs ships and funding.
Department of the NavyOperations 09 Division
Washington, DC United States 20301
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Imports; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Military shipments; Military vessels; Shipbuilding; Statistics; Trade; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Defense shipping; Import traffic; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189487
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of the Navy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM