ICS HELICOPTER/SHIP OPERATIONS GUIDE
The International Chamber of Shipping has published a new guide to enhance the safety of all helicopter/ship operations. It supersedes the 1973 ICS publication "Guide to Helicopter/Tanker Operations," which was written solely with tankers in mind. Although primarily intended for use by masters, officers and crew members, it also provides guidance for helicopter pilots by introducing standardized international operating procedures. The guide includes a supplemental laminated safety check list.
International Chamber of Shipping30-32 St Mary Axe
London EC3 8ET, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Helicopters; Safety; Ship operations; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Standards (Ship operation)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00189115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Institute of Merchant Shipping
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM