TRENDS IN JAPANESE DRY BULK SHIPPING AND TRADE
The study begins by examining aspects of Japan's recent economic history that have influenced the country's trade development and the sectors of the Japanese economy responsible for the generation of Japanese dry bulk trade. Subsequent sections of the study review the development of Japanese dry bulk trade during the 1970's and evaluate the shipping implications of Japanese dry bulk trade in the early and mid 1980's. The latter portion of the study discusses the growth of Japanese dry bulk shipping, its ownership and control and reviews its competitiveness in the light of recent developments.
HPD Shipping Publications34 Brook Street, Mayfair
London W1Y 2LL, England
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Competition; Dry bulk cargo; Economic analysis; Economics; Foreign; International trade; Shipping; Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk trade flows; Shipping economics; Shipping trends; Trade development
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: HPD Shipping Publications
- Report/Paper Numbers: Study No. 69
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM