CAPITAL AND OPERATIONAL NEEDS STUDY. SUMMARY REPORT
A description and evaluation of several alternative levels of development programs for the Ferry System are given. The study findings represent a substantial and comprehensive body of knowledge for the use of the Toll Bridge Authority, the State Legislature and other State and local policy makers in choosing a positive course of action for the future expansion and operation of the Washington State Ferry System.
Voorhees (Alan M) and Associates, IncorporatedCambridge, MA USA
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Ferries; Marine transit; Systems analysis; Tolls; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Toll operations; Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00188824
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Voorhees (Alan M) and Associates, Incorporated
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77-0005
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1981 12:00AM