OHIO AIRPORT SYSTEM PLAN. VOLUME II--TECHNICAL SUPPLEMENT
This document outlines the underlying assumptions, derivations, and methodologies used in developing alternative aviation programs to upgrade and protect Ohio's airport system. The purpose, goals and objectives as well as the three phases of the Ohio Airport System Plan are stated. The airport data, the evaluation of the existing systems, demand forecasts and system requirements are described. Details are given of the airport system plan and of the continuing planning process for Ohio.
Dalton, Dalton, Little, Newport3605 Warrensville Center Road
Cleveland, OH United States 44122
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Classification; Demand; Economic forecasting; Land use planning; Level of service; Regional planning; States; Systems analysis
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Old TRIS Terms: State airport system plans; State planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00188773
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM