ICE THICKNESS OBSERVATIONS, NORTH AMERICAN ARCTIC AND SUBARCTIC
Part 4 for 1964-65 and 1965-66 continues the record with 72 stations incl 23 in Alaska and 49 in Canada (eight of the 12 new Canadian stations are on the St. Lawrence River). Detailed ice thickness measurements across rivers in Alaska, 1961-66, made by the Water Resources Division, US Geological Survey, and maps showing the maximum ice thicknesses, 1964-65 and 1965-66 for northern North America are given. Pt. 5 for 1966-67 and 1967-68, in addition to types of data supra, includes data from six new stations in Alaska and detailed data across rivers in Alaska, 1965-68, by the US Geological Survey.
- C.R.R.E.L. Special Report #43, part 4-5. In continuation of #85624.
Hanover, NH USA 03755-1290
- Bilello, M A
- Bates, R E
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Ice; Measurement; Surveys; Thickness
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic surveys; Ice thickness measurement
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00043760
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Institute of North America
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1973 12:00AM