TRANSPORTATION OF IRRADIATED FUEL
The safety aspects of the transportation of irradiated fuel which has been discharged from nuclear reactors are discussed. Federal regulations and cask design requirements are considered.
- From the book, "Nuclear Power Safety," edited by JH Rust and LE Weaver.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Rollins, J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 359-380
- TRT Terms: Containers; Electromagnetic radiation; Hazardous materials; Information organization; Packaging; Radioactive materials; Regulations; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials information
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Law; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00194128
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM