MIDDLE EASTERN SHIPBUILDING (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
This special publication of Motor Ship magazine includes shipyard and shiprepair directories for Middle Eastern countries; lists of Middle Eastern enginebuilders, shipbuilders, and shiprepairers by country with statistics and narrative descriptions of their operations; and analyses of the present state and future outlook of shipbuilding in the Middle East.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- The New York address for IPC Industrial Press is: IPC Business Press, N.Y., 205 East 42nd Street, New York, New York, 10017; phone (212) 889-0700.
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Engines; Foreign; Manufacturing; Repairing; Shipbuilding; Ships; Shipyards; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair
- Geographic Terms: Middle East
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine manufacturing
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: IPC Industrial Press Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: Spec. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM