OCEAN INDUSTRY ANNUAL SURVEY AND OUTLOOK FOR THE MARINE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
This annual survey, published in the June issue of "Ocean Industry", contains the following statistics for the world's fleets of offshore crewboats, supply boats, and tugs, presented in alphabetical order by fleet owner: number of vessels in fleet; type and name of vessel; dimensions; HP; speed; DWT; flag; work area; dollar value of existing fleet; and new vessels under/construction or planned, including their type, name, hull number, dimensions, flag, and dollar cost.
Gulf Publishing CompanyBox 2608
Houston, TX United States 77001
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- Ocean Industry
- Publisher: Gulf Publishing Company
- TRT Terms: Boats; Directories; Fleet management; Offshore supply boats; Offshore support vessels; Statistics; Supply vessels; Tug supply vessels; Tugboats; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew boats; Fleet statistics; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190257
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Gulf Publishing Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM