DIRECTORY OF GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY VESSELS. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The directory details ship characteristics of the major vessels of the world engaged in geophysical survey. Vessels engaged in seismic, reflection-refraction, gravity, and magnetic surveys are included. The information listed includes vessel/year built, operator, main dimensions, crew, hp, propulsion, speed, and cruising range, and also equipment for navigation, communications, positioning, sounding, and data processing. Energy source and ship's mission are also listed. 34 firms or institutions with approximately 120 vessels are covered.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1788841
Compass Publications Incorporated1117 North 19th Street, Suite 1000
Arlington, VA USA 22209
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Research ships; Ships; Survey vessels; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship characteristics; Ship descriptions
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189283
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM