RESULTS OF A PILOT STUDY IN MARTIME TRANSPORT FOR THE YEARS 1966-1968
Analysis of the network of goods movement in maritime transport. Goods traded internationally are classified into 35 categories according to the general characteristics of their ocean carriage (eg., types of bulk cargo: dry or liquid; kinds of general cargo, etc.), coast lines of the world are divided into 29 regions. Tables present the details of goods and flow between regions analyzed by type of goods.
United NationsUnited Nations Plaza
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 315 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; International trade; Trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cargo flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo classification; Cargo movement; General cargo traffic; Trade analysis
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195870
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM