INTERNATIONAL LIST OF SELECTED SUPPLEMENTARY AND AUXILIARY SHIPS. 1978 EDITION
This latest annual edition of the LIST contains information on names, routes, and types of meteorological observations made on some 7400 ships recruited by 44 WMO Member States. Data for each ship include: normal routes of travel; type of barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, and barograph used; sea surface temperature measurement; transmitting facilities.
World Meteorological Organization41 Avenue Giuseppe-Motta
1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Meteorology; Ships; Weather stations
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary ships; Weather reporting
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00195869
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM