INTERNATIONAL NAVIGABLE WATERWAYS
Practical case studies are used in this report to examine financial and legal aspects of the improvement and maintenance of waterways for international navigation. Also includes detailed statistical tables on costs and revenues; technical data for waterways; goods carried on waterways; transport volume; port movement; and systems of barges and barge carriers.
United NationsInstitute for Training and Research, 801 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY USA 10017
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 253 p.
- TRT Terms: Barge carriers; Barges; Costs; Economic analysis; Economics; Freight transportation; Improvements; Inland waterways; Legislation; Ports; Ship pilotage; Transportation; User charges; Water transportation; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge transportation systems; Cargo movement; Economic analysis (Waterway transportation); Inland waterways economics; Inland waterways navigation; Waterway improvement
- Subject Areas: Economics; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00195868
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM