SEA ICE ATLAS OF ARCTIC CANADA 1961-68
Geographical distribution, extent and features of sea ice in the Arctic region. Historical records and sequential observations. Over 100 color maps show ice concentration, coverage, types, and forms for specific areas and periods.
Department of Supply and Services123 Slater Street
Ottawa, ONo K1A OS5, Canada
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 213 p.
- TRT Terms: Ice; Ice by location; Ice formations; Ice phenomena; Sea ice
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice characteristics; Ice distribution; Ice structure
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM