ACCIDENT PREVENTION ON BOARD SHIP, AT SEA AND IN PORT (ILO CODES OF PRACTICE)
This book covers a wide variety of hazards both at sea and in port including those connected with anchoring and mooring, access to the ship, hoisting devices or electrical equipment, general cargo work, maintenance work on deck and in the engine room. It is a solid guideline for anyone responsible for the safety and health of seafarers.
International Labour OfficeGeneva, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Health hazards; Loss and damage; Occupational safety; Prevention; Safety; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Loss prevention
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00195865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM