GUIDE TO MARINE METEOROLOGICAL SERVICES
A guide to the practices and procedures of varied meteorological services provided for the community such as weather information for merchant shipping and fishing. Covers details on: radiotelegraphy: visual display signal systems; weather and sea bulletins; observing ship schemes; ship routeing; danger messages; and pollution monitoring.
World Meteorological Organization41 Avenue Giuseppe-Motta
1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Information display systems; Meteorology; Monitoring; Pollution; Reports; Routing; Ships; Weather routing; Weather stations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship routing
- Old TRIS Terms: Meteorological reports; Weather reporting
- Subject Areas: Environment; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00195864
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM