GLOBAL MARINE POLLUTION: AN OVERVIEW
An international survey of the state and effects of marine pollution and of the worldwide efforts being made to study the problem. Topics covered: critical pollutants; modes of entry; international control; scientific aspects; data exchange; and training programs and needs.
United NationsEducation, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; International law; Pollutants; Pollution; Pollution control; Training programs; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys (Water pollution); Training courses (Pollution control)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195863
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM