PROCEEDINGS OF THE SEMINAR ON PETROLEUM LEGISLATION WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO OFFSHORE OPERATIONS
Discusses impact of scientific, technical and economic factors on legislation; sea-bed boundaries; government incentives and revenues; legal aspects of transport and storage; and environmental problems.
United NationsUnited Nations Plaza
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel storage; Legislation; Offshore construction; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Petroleum terminals; Storage facilities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00195861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM