INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SAFETY OF LIFE AT SEA 1974 (SOLAS 1974)
Taking account of developments since the conclusion of the 1960 Convention, Contracting Governments convened this conference to revise and update its regulations. Included here are texts of the new International Convention for Safety of Life at Sea (1974), resolutions adopted, and recommendations applicable to nuclear ships.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Maritime safety; Nuclear powered ships; Regulations; Safety
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco safety regulations; International maritime safety; Solas convention
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00195842
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM