MEDICAL FIRST AID GUIDE FOR USE IN ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DANGEROUS GOODS
Prepared for use in conjunction with the IMCO International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, this guide contains recommendations for medical first aid to be given after accidents and for preventive measures against poisoning connected with the carriage of dangerous goods.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 147 p.
- TRT Terms: First aid; Hazardous materials; Health hazards; Maritime safety; Occupational safety; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Hazardous materials transportation; Imco safety regulations; International maritime safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00195838
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM