CODE OF SAFE PRACTICE FOR BULK CARGOES: INCLUDING ORES AND SIMILAR BULK CARGOES, CONCENTRATES AND SIMILAR MATERIALS. 1977 EDITION
Designed for governments, ship operators and shipmasters, this code provides an internationally accepted method of dealing with the hazards to safety which may be encountered when carrying cargo in bulk. Coverage includes: definitions, precautions, hazards, sampling and test procedures, and stowage factor conversion tables.
- Originally published in 1977.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Hazard evaluation; Loading and unloading; Maritime safety; Ores; Stowage
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk ore; Cargo stowage; Imco safety regulations; Ore loading
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00195835
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM