CODE OF SAFE PRACTICE FOR SHIPS CARRYING TIMBER DECK CARGOES
Provides recommendations on safe practices for ships carrying a cargo of timber on an uncovered part of a freeboard or superstructure deck, including logs and sawn timber, whether loose or packaged.
- Originally published in 1974.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Lumber; Lumber industry; Maritime safety
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Imco safety regulations
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00195834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM