IMCO GRAIN RULES
These rules stipulate the minimum level of acceptable stability for the carriage of grain. Covers general provisions, the calculation of assumed heeling moments, and grain fittings and securings.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Angle of repose; Cargo handling; Fittings; Freight security; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Grain; Heeling; Loading and unloading; Maritime safety
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk grain loading; Cargo stability; Cargo transportation; Heeling moments; Imco safety regulations
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00195833
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM