INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR SAFE CONTAINERS
Contains recommendations designed to ensure safety in the handling, stacking and transporting of containers in the course of normal operations. Covers regulations for the testing, inspection, approval and maintenance of containers, as well as structural safety requirements and tests.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Container handling; Containers; Equipment maintenance; Equipment tests; Inspection; Maritime safety; Safety; Stowage
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Container inspection; Container maintenance; Container stowage; Container testing; Imco container safety; Imco safety regulations
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00195832
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM