RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES IN SHIPS
Provides guidance to shipmasters in the use of pesticides, emphasizing safety of personnel and the avoidance of excessive residues of toxic agents in human and animal food. Covers pesticides used for the control of insect pests in empty and loaded holds, in crew and passenger accomodation and food stores and for the control of rodents.
- Originally published in 1973.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Health hazards; Insecticides; Maritime safety; Occupational safety; Pesticides; Toxicity
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Imco safety regulations; Personnel safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00195831
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM