GUIDELINES ON THE PROVISION OF ADEQUATE RECEPTION FACILITIES IN PORTS. PART I (OILY WASTES)
These titles provide general guidelines for determining the volume of oily wastes, sewage and garbage generated on different types of vessels and for estimating the capacity of reception facilities required to handle these volumes.
- Part III (Sewage); Part IV (Garbage) 1978, 27 p.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Marine terminals; Pollution control; Port structures; Ports; Sewage collection; Waste disposal; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195829
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM