INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE PREVENTION OF POLLUTION OF THE SEA BY OIL, 1954
Includes full updated text of the Convention, enacted to prevent pollution of the sea by oil discharges from ships.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spills; Pollution; Prevention; Regulation; Regulations; Water quality management
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco pollution regulations; Oil discharge regulation; Oil spill prevention; Water pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00195828
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM