INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MARINE POLLUTION, 1973. 1977 EDITION
Recognizing that deliberate, negligent or accidental release of oil and other harmful substances from ships constitutes a serious source of pollution, this conference adopted the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (1973). It provides regulations for the complete elimination of intentional pollution and the minimization of accidental discharges of oil, noxious substances and garbage and sewage from ships.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 168 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spills; Pollution; Regulation; Regulations; Wastewater; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco pollution regulations; Oil discharge regulation; Vessel wastes; Water pollution (Sewage); Water pollution prevention; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195827
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM