RECOMMENDATIONS FOR COMPUTER UTILIZATION IN SHIPBUILDING
As the conclusion to a study of the use of computers in shipbuilding, this report contains selected observations from key site visits and some specific recommendations for a program of further ONR funding in computer science. This document is a companion report to: Computer Science R and D in Support of Ship Design, Production, and Repair, by R. Chen and E. Cuthill (DTNSRDC 78/104).
University of Utah, Salt Lake CityDepartment of Computer Science
Salt Lake City, UT United States 84112
- Riesenfeld, R F
- Publication Date: 1978-12-10
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Computer programs; Computers; Information processing; Naval architecture; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer systems; Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Shipbuilding); Shipyard automation
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195771
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-77-C-0157
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM