GAS AND STEAM TURBINES, GENERAL: CORROSION AND EROSION (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
General components of gas/steam turbines exposed to corrosive and erosive environments are analyzed in these reports gathered in a worldwide literature survey. Analysis of cavitation related erosion/corrosion has been excluded from these citations. (This updated bibliography contains 260 abstracts, 40 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0168, NTIS/PS-77/0085, and NTIS/PS-76/0088. For the companion Published Searches of the NTIS Data Base, see NTIS/PS-79/0247 and NTIS/PS-79/0248.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 267 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloys; Bibliographies; Ceramic materials; Coatings; Corrosion; Gas turbines; Seals (Devices); Steam turbines
- Old TRIS Terms: Alloy corrosion behavior; Steam turbine corrosion
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00195767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM