UNITED KINGDOM AIR TRAFFIC FORECASTING
Recognizing a need to keep forecasts under review to assure reliability and a progressively improving forecasting model, this report summarizes revisions of the 1974 Maplin review. The report covers the research which has been undertaken into the factors affecting demand for air travel and revised air traffic forecasts taking into account the results of this research. Conclusions include some comparison to other forecasting work and consideration of the risks and uncertainties associated with these estimates.
Department of Indus, Trade, Prices & Consumer ProtEconomics and Statistics Division Hd
- Green, JHT
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Demand; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Mathematical models; Traffic estimation; Traffic forecasting
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic forecasts
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00195739
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM