RDL USERS GUIDE. PART I-PERFORMANCE CAPABILITIES. PART II-PLANNING, SCHEDULING, AND BUDGETING
The Rail Dynamics Laboratory of the Transportation Test Center at Pueblo, Colo., is capable of investigating wheel/rail interaction and vehicle dynamics. Part I summarizes performance capabilities of RDL and its major components: Vibration Test Unit (VTU), Roll Dynamics Unit (RDU). Part II indicates general policies and specific information on pretest planning, test program scheduling, test program planning, test conduct and budgeting.
Transportation Test CenterRail Dynamics Laboratory
Pueblo, CO USA
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Dynamic tests; Freight cars; Locomotives; Passenger cars; Rail (Railroads); Railroad simulators; Rolling contact; Specifications; Suspension systems; Train track dynamics; Trucks; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics; Vibration; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Transportation Technology Center; Wheel Rail Dynamics Research Facility
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car dynamics; Locomotive design; Passenger car dynamics; Rail dynamics simulator
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00195692
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM