AN ACCELERATED LABORATORY METHOD FOR CORROSION TESTING OF REINFORCED CONCRETE USING IMPRESSED CURRENT
This report presents a laboratory method to determine the corrosion resistant properties of reinforced concrete. The method is an accelerated impresse current test which measures time to failure of reinforced concrete specimens. Research testing indicates that this test may be used to determine materials which will significantly improve the corrosion resistant properties of reinforced concrete. /FHWA/
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/206
- Sponsored by the Florida Department of Transportation, Office of Materials and Research. Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Gainesville, FL United States 32602
- Brown, R P
- KESSLER, R J
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion resistance; Corrosion tests; Laboratory tests; Reinforced concrete; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00195608
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: 206
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-FL-78-206 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: PR-1(14)-II
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM