COAL PRODUCTION & TRANSPORTATION: THIRD ANNUAL CONFERENCE-1977
This is the third (1977) of a series of annual proceedings of conferences and includes 15 presentations and a panel discussion. Production, transportation and uses of coal were discussed.
- Transcript of a Conference sponsored by Professional Lease Management held April 13-14, 1977 at the Brown Palace, Denver, Colorado.
Professional Lease ManagementOne Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA USA 94111
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 236 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Electric power generation; Environmental protection; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Open top cars; Policy; Rate making; Traffic forecasting; Unit trains; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; Policy; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00195555
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Professional Lease Management
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM