COAL PRODUCTION & TRANSPORTATION: SECOND ANNUAL CONFERENCE-1976
This is the second (1976) of a series of annual proceedings of conferences and is divided into three main sections: Resource development of coal; Using and moving coal; and Coal car design and maintenance. Twenty presentations and a panel discussion are included.
- Transcript of a Conference sponsored by Professional Lease Management.
Professional Lease ManagementOne Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA United States 94111
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 232 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Environmental protection; Forecasting; Freight cars; Freight traffic; Open top cars; Policy; Rate making; Slurry pipelines; Traffic forecasting; Unit trains; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance
- Geographic Terms: Western States
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Freight car maintenance; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00195554
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Professional Lease Management
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM